Clash of Clans Tips and Tricks 101

Share you clans, discuss game strategies and tricks, get the latest news and updates on COC Community Forum
GameMaster
LVL1 Moderator

Post by GameMaster » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:20 pm

free-clash-of-clans-wallpaper-hd.jpg
I would like to share all COC techniques, tactics, tips or strategies I know in this post. Including base building, attacking, defenses and more! hope you could also share yours :)

1. Firstly, save your gems, when starting to build your base do not waste your gems to speed up your builders, just wait for them to finish, you should only use your gems to build more builder huts. more builders will make building structures faster later in the game.

2. Do not upgrade your defense buildings like canons, mortars, archer towers when you are leaving the game without a shield as this buildings cannot defend your base while they are being upgraded.

Here's the list of buildings that still work while being upgraded.

Gold, exlixir storages
Army Camps

And here are the list of buildings that would not work while being upgraded:

All defense buildings
Gold mines
Elixir Collectors
Barracks

3. What buildings to protect first, the most important buildings you should protect especially if you have still few walls to cover buildings is your gold and elixir storages. When enemies raid you, you will easily lose loots when these are not protected. And also you town hall of course, losing your town hall will automatically give one star to the enemy.

4. When attacking, always deploy your units near the defenses of the enemy like the canons, mortars, archer towers, destroying their defenses first will make it easier for you to win the battle.

5. And of course if you havent connected your google account to your COC games yet, you should now, this is to back up your account in case your game will be deleted you can still recover it, also you can log in to your coc account on a different device.

6. There's nothing wrong building as much gold mines and elixir collectors, and upgrade them one by one, this is to speed up resources production. You can see how many gold mine or elixir collector you can build in your shop.

*I will keep updating this post once I discover some new techniques :D

Sponsor

Sponsor

PinoyGaming.Org
The largest Filipino Gaming Community

kamiii
PGO Newcomer

Re: Clash of Clans Tips and Tricks 101

Post by kamiii » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:44 pm

Lazy huh? :ymdevil: I will share the first COC bot I found for android :D yeah you read it right no need for PC or bluestacks to run the bot. its called Dummysprite

Requirement: ROOTED android phone/tablet

Bot Features:

1. AUTO COLLECT RESOURCES
2. AUTO DONATE TROOPS
3. AUTO TRAIN TROOPS
4. AUTO SEARCH ENEMY
5. AUTO BATTLE!!!

So here we go with the tutorial to use the bot:

1. Go to http://www.xiaobaijingling.com/ds/backe" target="_blank" rel="nofollow ... tml#mobile
2. Click "Tutorial For Android Mobile/Pad"
3. Download the 3rd file "dummysprite"
4. Install on your android device
5. Open the app and install the Clash of Clans that will appear.
6. Run and you will see the log in screen, click on register to create an account first, fill up the username and password and enter this in the invite code: 280868 to get 50 beans FREE!

Important: In the trial version you can only use the bot for 2 hours, once consumed you can do any o these to continue using it for free:

1. You can just create a new account and get another 2 hours.
2. Invite at least 13 friends to use the app to get 260 beans to add up to the free 50 beans you have it would be 310 beans total. 1 month subscription costs 300 beans. Just make sure to enter the invite code I gave above to get the free 50 beans to start off.

Or if you can't invite friends then you might wanna buy the 1 month subscription instead ;;)

And once again bots are not cheats or hacks they're safe :)